It’s no coincidence that the name of my practice is Spero, the latin word for hope, or that my logo is the hummingbird, the messenger of hope and jubilation. That is my assumption and deeply rooted belief about you, always: there is hope, and it exists even when you can’t feel it. I also believe that only you hold the key to your most beloved wishes and goals. My task is simply to help you get your conscious mind to let go and get out of its own way!
I have over a decade of experience helping people overcome mood issues like depression and anxiety, recover from addictions, break away from trauma, and successfully learn to embrace change and move forward in life. Several years ago I began incorporating clinical hypnosis to bring healing to people with traumatic experiences, and have expanded to include medical hypnosis for issues like IBS, pain, and insomnia. Read more about these areas under Clinical Specialties.
- The Wellness Institute, Hypnotherapy Certification
- University of Georgia, Master of Social Work
- University of Miami, Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), State of Georgia, CSW005000
Additional Credentials and Certifications
- National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists, Clinical Hypnotherapist
- National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors, Master Addiction Counselor
- Melissa Roth Hypnotherapy Center, Irritable Bowel Syndrome Specialist
- Bruce Eimer, PhD, Pain Management and Hypnosis, Certified